REALACC H36 Mini Quadcopter Drone 2.4G 4CH 6 Axis Headless Mode Remote Control UFO Nano Quadcopter RC Toy RTF Mode 2 (Blue)
Super Savings Item! Save 33% on the REALACC H36 Mini Quadcopter Drone 2.4G 4CH 6 Axis Headless Mode Remote Control UFO Nano Quadcopter RC Toy RTF Mode 2 (Blue) by REALACC at Open Drone. MPN: FBA_RockRC1266. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Description: Product name: REALACC H36 Mini Quadcopter Frequency: 2.4G Channel: 4CH Gyro: 6 axes Quadcopter Size: 8.5X8.5X3cm Size of blade: 30mm
Product name: REALACC H36 Mini Quadcopter
Gyro: 6 axes
Quadcopter Size: 8.5X8.5X3cm
Size of blade: 30mm
Flight time: 5 minutes
Flight distance: 30m
Charging time: 30-50 minutes
Battery: 3.7V (150MAH) (included)
Quadcopter with Headless mode, no need to adjust the position of the aircraft before the flight.
One of the keys to the return function makes it easy to find the way home.
It has 6 gyro axes that can have more steady flight and be easy to control, It can achieve 3D tumbling in four directions with LED lights.
Function: Increase / decrease / left / right / front / back / left side fly/ right side fly / 360°rotation / a key return / headless mode / memory function.
Lightweight cell with great durability.
1x USB charging cable
This product before leaving our warehouse, we will do an open test the original box for guarantee the quality there is no problem, so do not worry when see the box already opened , It's normal, our products are brand new 100%
Features & Highlights
- 360 DEGREE ROLLING:REALACC H36 Quadcopter cool 3D rolling special effects surprise all people.
- ONE-KEY RETURN :When starting the function of one-key returning without other operations, the aircraft will automatically come back to you.
- 6-AXIS FLIGHT CONTROL SYSTEM:Based on 2.4 GHz remote control technology, so it can be controlled more precisely, its remote control distance is father, and the response is more sensitive.
- HIGH/LOW SPEED-SHIFT: You can choose the gears according to your operation proficiency.
- STEPS TO MATCH CODE: 1. Turn on the quadcopter then turn on the controller; 2. Push the throttle(left lever) to the top , and then pull it down; 3. When you hear a "Beep", which means the connection was set up successfully, and then you can start to fly your drone.
|Item Weight:||0.22 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.35 x 1.18 x 1.18 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.39 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.49 x 3.46 x 3.46 inches|