Mini Beginner Drone Kids Upgrade Replaceable Engines, SANROCK GD65A Altitude Hold Hovering RC Nano Quadcopter, 2 Batteries
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 21% on the Mini Beginner Drone Kids Upgrade Replaceable Engines, SANROCK GD65A Altitude Hold Hovering RC Nano Quadcopter, 2 Batteries by SANROCK at Open Drone. MPN: TG004. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Mini Beginner Drones - Why SanRock GD65A?Stable Flight - Not all the drones, especially small drones are designed with altitude hold mode, which
Features & Highlights
- ▼ DRONE FOR KIDS - What makes a drone suitable for kids? Flying with stable, Control with ease, Playing without limit on area, Long using life.
- ▼ ALTITUDE HOLD - A drone without altitude hold mode can not be trusted to be controlled easily.
- ▼ HEADLESS MODE - No need to identifying which side the drone is heading to all the time during the flight, control with no worry.
- ▼ ONE KEY RETURN - Move the drone tail facing to you, with just one click on the function button, the drone will flying backward to you automatically.
- ▼ ENGINE REPLACEABLE - Most drone breaks quickly because of engine broken, and not able to be repaired. SanRock GD65 upgraded the engine to be replaceable, really play with no worry.
|Item Size:||3.15 x 3.94 x 3.94 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.71 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.12 x 3.94 x 3.94 inches|